Delivering Quality Client Services in a Dual-Time-Zone Model
It is the aim of the Value Creed team to outperform the rest by delivering on the promise to distinguish its #CTRM Managed Services by outperforming the competition – even the status quo – by providing excellence. In this three-part series, the team will step back and share why our services are superior in dimensions beyond technical aptitude. In this post, the team dives into the role of the “Client Director.” This role is the key to success for long-term partnerships for managed services customers.
When IT teams and business users arrive at work to find price inconsistencies and incorrect reporting from the previous session’s end-of-day processes, it exposes companies to unnecessary risk and limits opportunities for maximized profit. The firm cannot conduct business with confidence until the matter gets sorted out, and that could potentially take the better part of the trading day. Unfortunately, most companies in the commodities trading sphere find themselves short of both the time and expertise they need to deal with CTRM platform malfunctions.
But what if you could rely on an extension of your staff to constantly monitor your CTRM system both during the trading day and overnight?
Dual Time Zones – Linked by Seamless Communication, Led by Value Creed’s Dedicated Client Directors
Value Creed does exactly just that, with its unique-in-the-industry dual-time-zone managed services solution. Our dedicated client director is instrumental in providing the personalized, immediate attention our clients need when problems arise overnight. Serving as a project manager liaising with Value Creed’s global team, the client director serves as our client’s representative, interfacing with our global team.
A recent incident illustrates how the client director assumes control in order to coordinate and ensure problem-solving initiatives are carried out in a timely manner. Here’s the step-by-step process and benefit of the dual timezone model of managed services.
- By bridging Value Creed’s assets in two hemispheres, the Client Director works with technicians in our Hyderabad, India office as they monitor clients’ end-of-day processes and overnight reporting functions.
- When the team encountered a product price that could not be verified it was unable to determine the validity, they reached out to the Client Director for assistance in issue remediation. Had this anomaly – or any other problem in the run/operate/report cycle – occurred during the trading day, it would have monopolized Clients’ on-staff IT professionals’ time. Since it occurred after-hours, it would have wreaked havoc on the next day’s opening and operating procedures had the firm not partnered with a service provider working in dual time zones.
- Value Creed’s client director immediately took charge. She made it clear that client satisfaction was the only objective, and to achieve it, the team would need to go the extra mile until the issue was resolved.
- The Client was provided with complete documentation of the issue was provided to the client to minimize the risk of future issues
Delivering the Modern Approach to CTRM Managed Services
Value Creed’s Hyderabad experts’ early detection and understanding of the potential consequences of the questionable price bought our team critical hours in which to solve the problem. Under our client director’s direction, our Hyderabad Run Smart™ crew works on the system malfunctions as soon as data appears corrupted, processes shut down, or reports fail to initiate. In the case of the mystery price, the Hyderabad team was unable to isolate the problem and interfaced with their US-based colleagues.
Acting under full authority, our project manager marshaled Value Creed’s resources on both continents. Thanks to her strong leadership, our global and US teams work together seamlessly to alleviate the most pressing issues, resetting servers, clearing job queues, and initiating repair tickets. Value Creed’s onshore client support manager contacted the company to apprise its IT team of the system failure and advised on the next steps for moving forward to resolve the issue.
Value Creed escalated the issue until it could isolate the cause and implement a long-term solution. Leveraging people, power and technology in both offices, Value Creed resolved the problem, documented the solution, and closed the case in the time it would have taken other CTRM support firms to discover that something was wrong. This result was made possible by our client director’s refusal to accept less than a complete solution. She made the critical decisions necessary and initiated the processes that ultimately delivered a quick resolution and exceeded the client’s expectations.
With a knowledgeable and, committed client director looking out for the Client’s vested interests, Value Creed’s US- and Global-based teams have perfected a collaborative workflow that assures overnight problems are addressed quickly and solutions are expedited:
- The Global team identifies an issue and logs a ticket.
- A client director will formulate a problem-solving strategy, assign resources, and oversee the execution of workflow to resolve the problem.
- If the Global team cannot solve the issue in short order, a Value Creed team member in the US will be assigned.
- The US team will gather information from the client and inform them of remedial action taken.
- With commodities professionals and technical experts in both timezones, Value Creed delivers around-the-clock collaborative solutions at a lower cost than our competitors.
Ready to learn how the dual-time-zone protection can save your company money and maximize your productive trading window? Contact Value Creed today.