Pre Go Live Activities
- Planning for post Go-Live operations – Planning an application support strategy help ensures that the service provider is prepared to manage the cost and risks associated with initiating any new service.
- Operational Supportability – Designing and development of new or changed services for introduction into the Production Environment. Defining the operational supportability helps in organizing the resources that will be required during the application support without any disruptions.
- Logistics determination – Determines the physical assets to successfully implement the application support process – Infrastructure and Architecture.
Post Go Live Activities
- Application Modifications – Modifying and transiting new or changed services into the Production Environment. Also ensures the readiness of the service provider to provide any modifications required in the CTRM application post Go-Live.
- User Manuals and Trainings – User Manuals & Run Books to be provide to the end users along with proper trainings on the new functionality introduced in the CTRM Application.
- Operating a Help Desk – Setting up a dedicated Help Desk to perform the day –to-day operations of the process It is also where the performance metrics for the service are gathered and reported and value is realized.
- Testing and Quality Assurance – Performing Regression Test before deployment of the fixes in the Production Environment and to ensure that it does not disrupt the existing functions in the live system. Quality of the application to be measured closely with defect metrics.
- Technical Assistance – Different technical support levels to be defined on the basis of the nature and criticality of the issue raised by the end user along with the SLA agreed upon with the client to provide the resolution on time.
Ready to Get Started with CTRM Application Support Services?
Let’s Us Know