Software Selection Methodology
Through our years of managed services experience, having taken many customers through upgrades and software migrations, we have developed a strong system for gathering and understanding the CTRM customers’ business requirements and how they evolve.
We believe that a deep understanding of the business processes and precisely aligning your software requirements to your strategic plan are the most important aspects of software selection. During the software selection process, we prepare and guide you through checklists, product labs, demos, and workshops to determine the best fit for your organization.
Process Evaluation Key Activities
During the Evaluation Phase, we take a deep dive into each vendor and their solution. We use our Requirements and Selection Criteria to guide our evaluation during product demos.
- Develop a demo format and demo script for all vendors to follow
- Ability to showcase the functionality and user interface of the highest priority selection criteria
- Develop a standard scoring sheet for all participants during the vendor demos
- Predetermined rankings and scoring criteria keeps all parties unbiased and objective
- Live demos of the solution demonstrated by a vendor’s team member
- Demos will follow predetermined use case scenarios
Learn More About Our Software Selection Resources & Outcomes
Software Selection – Insightful Data-Driven Approach
#3: Insightful Data-Driven CTRM Vendor Selection Approach Facilitates Run-Operate Success If you have read the first installment of our blog series on CTRM software selection,
Software Selection – Power of Management Consultancy and Run-Operate
#2: Harness the Power of Management Consultancy and Run-Operate Expertise In our former post, we noted the value of having insight into common missteps that
Software Selection – In-House Vendor Selection
#1: Hidden Costs of In-House Vendor Selection & How to Avoid Them As markets shift, risks increase, and strategies evolve, your CTRM/ETRM software needs become
Ready to Get Started with CTRM Software Selection Software?
Let’s Us Know