Reducing Human Error & Expediting Processing Times With Expertise On Demand
An American corporation operating a chain of retail gas stations was tracking their inventory inflow and outflow via an Excel spreadsheet in order to scope out ‘what-if’ scenarios for cases involving extreme weather and other events.
Value Creed’s Expertise On-Demand team worked to move this process entirely to their CTRM, unlocking the following benefits:
Reducing the data analysis time
Allowing simultaneous data access
CTRM Expertise on Demand Delivers
Digitizing Inventory Forecasting
- Tracking inventory via Excel required continuous maintenance of the spreadsheet, and only one user at a time could view the data.
- Value Creed’s Expertise On-Demand team stepped in to digitize the data for their CTRM, enabling the inventory forecasting process to run entirely within the platform.
Expediting Data Analysis
- With real-time data in the CTRM, the client’s team of analysts can pull up the information much faster than before, reducing their month-end accounting process from up to an hour down to less than two minutes.
- Additionally, moving away from Excel allows multiple users to access and interpret the data at once—a major benefit for the client’s team of 50+ users.
Reducing Human Error
- Rather than entering the buy and sell contracts into the Excel sheet, the new process leverages the raw data already into the client’s CTRM platform.
- This reduces the possibility of inputting incorrect data or making accidental changes to the data by keeping the process entirely within the CTRM.
Value Creed Services Mobilized:
Expertise On Demand
An experienced team and sophisticated technology combine to deliver feature-rich functionality and operability. You pay only for the services you need when you need them.
The client’s team was working too hard to keep track of daily inventory changes and forecasting demands, hence they reached out to Value Creed to move the functionality from XLS into our CTRM platform. This move enabled the client to see real-time data without the time-consuming process of double data entry. It has saved a lot of time and the client can now provide reports much easier, which is an excellent advantage.
3 Ways Value Creed Is In Your Corner: Reason #3
Dual Time Zone Monitoring: Problems Solved Overnight When your trading day ends, you need to recharge and prepare for another hectic session tomorrow. The last
3 Ways Value Creed Is In Your Corner: Reason #2
How To Proactively Overcome Reporting Integration Failure for CTRM Platforms You may be able to manage and maintain your CTRM infrastructure, application enhancements, and reporting
3 Ways Value Creed’s In Your Corner: Reason #1
Delivering Quality Client Services in a Dual-Time-Zone Model It is the aim of the Value Creed team to outperform the rest by delivering on the
Do More With Your CTRM
Customize & improve business processes with Value Creed’s Implementation Services